Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Getting it going...

It's been a busy few days work wise, but good things accomplished so that's a good thing!  It's always good when hard work yeilds positive productivity.

I have managed a bit of tying in the evening the last few days.  This fall I did a lot and it was a great reset mentally... I'm really excited to fill up my boxes... And actually just ordered a new small stream box from Allenflyfishing.com.  I'll have to post images as it fills.

For now though, here's a handful of flies that I really like to fish for local trout, and a few concept Rangely Style streamers that were gifts for a friend of ours this past Xmas.  She's from NM, and will fish these quintisential new england style flies out there on rivers like the Green... it will be interesting to see how that shakes out!

No comments:

Post a Comment